For Camera-Ready Submission guidelines please visit here.
Papers should present original research and industrial results not published or submitted for publication in other forums.
Please submit your paper at EasyChair VLSI-SoC 2017.
The proceedings will be submitted to the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) for inclusion in IEEE Xplore. At least one author is required to register for an accepted paper to be included in the conference program. If an accepted paper is not presented at the conference it will be removed from the conference proceedings.
A selection of the conference best papers will be invited to submit an extended version to be included as chapters of a book to be published by Springer.
The conference tracks are as follows:
- Analog, mixed-signal and sensor architectures
- Digital architectures: NoC, multi-core, and reconfigurable
- CAD: Synthesis and analysis
- Prototyping, verification, modeling, and simulation
- Circuits and systems for signal processing and communications
- Embedded systems: Architecture, design, and software
- Low-power and thermal-aware IC design
- Emerging semiconductor technologies
- Variability, reliability, and test
- Hardware security
Papers should not exceed six pages (single-spaced, two columns, 10pt font). Submissions should be camera-ready, following the IEEE proceedings specifications.
The format of the paper should follow the guidelines for the IEEE sponsored conference proceedings. The templates for (Doc, LaTex) are available here.
Paper Publication and Presenter Registration
Papers will be accepted for regular or poster presentation at the conference. Every accepted paper MUST have at least one author registered at the conference by the time the camera-ready paper is submitted; the registered author is also expected to attend the conference and present the paper. A limited number of travel grants are available for needy PhD students.
Instructions for Accepted Papers
- In order to have your paper published in the conference proceedings and in IEEE Xplore, papers must be submitted in Xplore-compatible PDF format by 27 July 2017.
- For your paper to be included in the proceedings, at least one author of your paper must register on or before 10 August 2017.
- Please be aware that the IEEE No Show Policy applies to the conference and as such IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Please be aware of the following steps for submitting a paper:
- The length of the paper (for both oral and poster presentation) is limited to six pages (single-spaced, two columns, 10pt font), however an extra two pages (for a total of up to eight pages) can be purchased at an additional charge of €50 per page. The extra page charges must be paid during the author registration process.
- Paper submissions should follow the IEEE proceeding specifications as per the link below. http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html